To keep the show unbiased, I will never accept money from pharmaceutical companies. Listeners can support the show by:
1. Getting ACPE CE Credit for listening to the podcast.
2. Ordering a copy of my book, A Pharmacist’s Guide to Inpatient Medical Emergencies. I wrote this book to help pharmacists and pharmacy residents learn and refine the clinical skill of responding to adult inpatient medical emergencies.
3. Joining my Hospital Pharmacy Academy. The Academy is a place for pharmacists and pharmacy residents to gain practical clinical pharmacy knowledge and skills. Inside the Academy, you will find monthly Masterclasses, weekly literature digests, and members-only forums to connect with me and other members to get answers to your hospital pharmacy questions. To learn more go to pharmacyjoe.com/academy.
4. Using my link to Amazon. It won’t cost you anything extra and I will receive a small commission from Amazon. Just bookmark my link pharmacyjoe.com/shop and use it to go to Amazon each time you shop.
5. Purchasing something you find useful from my Recommended Resources.
Some links on this site are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission when you purchase using these links. I only recommend those products or services that I truly feel deliver value to you.
I appreciate your support and am happy to answer any questions you may have!