Get CE credit by listening to the March podcast episodes, answering 9 questions, and completing a brief survey.
Target Audience: Accredited for Pharmacists
Credits, Universal Activity Numbers, Activity Types: Total 1 Credit Hour
1.0 Hour: General Pharmacy UAN: 0584-0000-17-006-H04-P Activity Type: Knowledge
Release Date: 4/26/2017 Expiration Date: 4/26/2020
The presenters have no relevant affiliations or financial relationships with a commercial interest to disclose.
1. Recall whether platelet transfusion is associated with ICU-acquired infection.
2. List indications for tranexamic acid in critically ill patients.
3. Outline the evidence behind push-dose norepinephrine.
4. Recognize the risk of bleeding associated with SSRIs.
5. Describe the use of ciraparantag for edoxaban reversal.
6. Indicate which medications are commonly tapered in ICU patients.
7. State the differences between carbamazepine and oxcarbazepine.
8. Discuss indications for double anaerobic coverage.
9. Recall the evidence supporting the use of vitamin C in septic shock.
This program is web-based and requires engagement. To earn ACPE CE credit, participants must complete the program (no partial credit), submit their NABP e-profile ID (e-pid) number, date of birth (MM/DD), and complete the evaluation form, sent after program completion. Pharmacy Joe will provide the Wegmans School of Pharmacy (WSOP) with a list of attendees and WSOP will grant ACPE CE credit upon completion of the evaluation form. Please note it may take up to 30 days to receive credit.