Get CE credit by listening to the February podcast episodes, answering 8 questions, and completing a brief survey.
Target Audience: Accredited for Pharmacists
Credits, Universal Activity Numbers, Activity Types: Total 1 Credit Hour
1.0 Hour: General Pharmacy UAN: 0584-0000-17-002-H04-P Activity Type: Knowledge
Release Date: 3/7/2017 Expiration Date: 3/7/2020
The presenters have no relevant affiliations or financial relationships with a commercial interest to disclose.
1. Recall the components of the qSOFA score.
2. List judgmental words to avoid in pharmacist-physician interactions.
3. Outline how to use methylprednisolone for intraoperative spinal cord injury.
4. Recognize drug-induced pancreatitis.
5. Describe the effects of critical illness on valproic acid protein binding.
6. Indicate how to administer mannitol for elevated intracranial pressure.
7. State whether patients that use stimulants require greater sedative doses in the ICU.
8. Discuss the risk vs benefit of automatically holding lithium therapy upon ICU admission.
This program is web-based and requires engagement. To earn ACPE CE credit, participants must complete the program (no partial credit), submit their NABP e-profile ID (e-pid) number, date of birth (MM/DD), and complete the evaluation form, sent after program completion. Pharmacy Joe will provide the Wegmans School of Pharmacy (WSOP) with a list of attendees and WSOP will grant ACPE CE credit upon completion of the evaluation form. Please note it may take up to 30 days to receive credit.