Lost Password? Click here to have it emailed to you.
To purchase this program go to this page.
1. Describe the role and responsibilities for pharmacists at code blue and rapid response calls including cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, sepsis, hyperkalemia, acute agitation, pulmonary embolism, medication overdose, acute stroke, and supraventricular tachycardia.
2. Identify potential causes of inpatient medical emergencies.
3. Recognize Common and Life-Threatening Arrhythmias.
4. Calculate the QTc Interval.
5. Recognize Effects of Medications on the ECG.
6. Recall the ACLS treatment algorithm for shockable and non-shockable rhythms.
7. Discuss the pharmacologic management of common airway scenarios and complications.
8. Recognize the 4 basic medication toxidromes.
This program is web-based and requires engagement. To earn ACPE CE credit, participants must complete the program (no partial credit), submit their NABP e-profile ID (e-pid) number, date of birth (MM/DD), and complete the evaluation form, sent after program completion. Pharmacy Joe will provide the Wegmans School of Pharmacy (WSOP) with a list of attendees and WSOP will grant ACPE CE credit upon completion of the evaluation form. Please note it may take up to 30 days to receive credit.